Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My first Commission: I'm a big kid now!

My first commission came from a gentleman in Glen Rose. It was a referral, which was very exciting. He didn't know me, but he trusted me and that felt good. As of this commission, I am a professional artist now!!
So, anywho, this guy wanted drawings of all the houses he and his wife had lived in so that he could frame them and give them to her for Christmas. I thought it was a sweet idea! I think they turned out well considering I'm not an architectural artist.






















1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great job with all your work. Your photography is also very creative. Call me if you need a second shooter sometime. I'm in DeLeon now, so send me your contact info and price sheet and I'll give you some referrals.

    Randy (Hayley's dad!)

    ReplyDelete