Sunday, September 13, 2009

In Preparation



Well I went to take my senior portraits with Becky the other day.I realize it's a little early, but I wanted to get them done while the weather is still nice and the grass is green. I think they turned out nice! After sorting through the five hundred we took I selected my favorites and made my announcements. Here are my favorites:








This one is a nice shot. I don't think I'm going to use it though.










I love the angles of this one! Plus it shows my fun side, it's more 'me' than the others.










This is my favorite! Symmetry is dead on and I really like the color. I decided to use this one on my announcements!
I am looking forward to putting on an old pair of jeans, laying in the dirt and shooting OTHER people now! Got mine out of the way. Put me in Coach, I'm ready to play!


1 comment: